Take this simple quiz to check yourself for your diabetes risk. Answer these questions:
- Are you overweight?
- Does anyone closely related to you by blood relation have diabetes?
- Are you over 40 years old?
- Have experience any of these symptoms regularly:
- Blurred vision
- Unexplained weight loss
- Extreme tiredness
- Excessive thirst
- Frequent urination during day or night
- Pregnant women and those who give birth to heavy babies can develop a temporary disorder named ‘ gestational diabetes ‘ which may increase a woman’s risk of having type-2 diabetes later on.
If your answer is YES for two or more of the above questions, you may be at risk or already have diabetes. Go to a nearby clinic for a blood sugar test, don’t worry, it is painless.Sponsored links: