Healthy foods for a healthy life.
People seem to gain weight easily but have a hard time taking it off. Healthy eating can play an important role in helping you avoid excess weight. Here are some tips to help you avoid mindless eating:
- Be aware of the size and shape of containers. It’s the amount of food that counts, not what it looks like.
- Serve food on smaller plates and bowls. Empty plates and bowls cue some people to stop eating.
- Use nutrition labels, paying attention to the serving size listed. Consider the facts; don’t guess at how many calories you’re eating.
- Look past the packaging. A food’s package or the language on a menu can lead you to actually like a food better, increasing your chance of overeating.
- Keep visual reminders of how much you’re eating. Keep wrappers, empty containers, bones and other reminders of how much you’ve eaten nearby.
- Think about eating a healthier meal. Don’t just focus on separate parts of the meal.
- Control your purchases. Don’t let signs lead you to buy more than you need.
Mind what you eat. Take care for your health.Sponsored links: