Follow these tips to get healthy cholesterol levels to body:
- Lessen red meat, animal fat and dairy product diets.
- Lessen foods intake which are high in cholesterol like liver and certain seafood.
- Lessen foods intake with high in sugar and other simple carbohydrates.
- Take more fruits and fresh vegetables.
- Lecithin intakes can also help to prevent sedimentation and facilitate body fat removal.
- Continuously exercise; it helps to increase HDL cholesterol (High Density Lipoprotein), thus reducing the total cholesterol.
- Avoid taking excessive alcohol because it contributes to the decline of HDL cholesterol level which then increases the risk of heart diseases.