People always complain about the television sound is too slow, or people talking too slow. Sometime the problem is caused by hearing problem. So how to recognize the problem.
The following questions will help you determine if you need to have your hearing evaluated by a medical professional…Answer ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you have to strain to understand conversations?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
- Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand what they say?
If you answered “yes” to three or more of these questions, it is recommended that you see an otolaryngologist (an ear, nose, and throat specialist) or an audiologist for a hearing evaluation.Sponsored links: