These are lupus factors and symptoms of lupus.
- Genetic factor enhance the tendency to cause auto immune problems and auto immune diseases like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid immune trouble.
- Some scientists believe, immune system in lupus is easily stimulated by external factor like virus. Sometimes lupus symptoms worsen when patients were exposed to sunlight.
- Lot of medications is reported to become trigger to SLE. Most of these drugs are said stimulating the immune system.
- Female hormone system is also associated with SLE. Hormone relationship with SLE however is still in study.
- Genetic mutation that disrupts the ‘garbage disposal’ system inside the body is associated with the onset of SLE.
- Red rashes or face discoloration. Usually shape like butterfly at nose and eyes area.
- Joint swelling and ailment.
- Fever without any cause.
- Chest pain when taking a deep breath.
- Gland becomes swollen.
- Excessive fatigue ness.
- Extraordinary hair loss (especially in over the head).
- Hand or feet finger become blanched or purple coloured because of cold or pressure.
- Sensitive to sun.
- Low blood cell.
- Depression, difficult to focus attention or having memory problem.
- Mouth ulcer.
- Convulsion without cause.
- Mental problem.
- Frequent miscarriage.
- Kidney problem
Resource: Malaysian SLE Association.
Continue reading on Lupus: