Prevent disease resulted from haze. Follow these advices:-
- Those who experience diseases like cough, flu, asthma, sore eyes, heart disease or chronic lung diseases should go to the clinic immediately if the disease conditions worsen.
- Those who are in high risk group should always take medicine as advised.
- Nasal mask should be used by all motorcyclists, those who work outside building or in dusty places and those who are in the high risk group.
- Smokers who have small child, old parents and diseased relatives must not smoke in the house.
- The public are advice to stay inside their home and building as far as they can.
- Lessen sports activity outside home.
- Always wash their face and skin areas exposed to haze with clean water.
- If your vehicle is air-conditioned, please use it.
- Always drink a lot of water.
- Smoker is advised not to smoke when air situation is unhealthy (API exceeded 100).
- Those in high risk group are advised to take leave outside the hazy area if the hazy condition continues at a dangerous level at their area.
More on health and haze:
- Health and Haze: A Health Guide For You
- Risky Group During Haze and Symptoms Of Haze Effects
- Health and Haze: Prevent Disease Resulted from Haze