Haze Threatens Your Health
Continuous hazy condition will bring bad effects to people especially high risk group which are:
- Old people
- Those who has
- lung inflammation
- chronic lung disease
- heart problem
- Those who works outside of office or home.
What are Signs and Symptoms of Impact of Haze to Health
Effects will be experienced after exposed continuously to haze which include:
- Itchiness in throat and coughing
- Feeling hard to breath or breathing difficulty.
- Eyes felt painful and tearing.
- Watery nose and frequent sneezing.
- Body skin felt itchy
- Chest pain.
Get doctor’s treatment and advice at nearest clinic if you have these signs
More on health and haze:
- Health and Haze: A Health Guide For You
- Risky Group During Haze and Symptoms Of Haze Effects
- Health and Haze: Prevent Disease Resulted from Haze