If you are looking for a new pair of shoes, here are some tips that can help you decide which shoes is the right one for you:
- Buy your shoes in the evening or at night since at this time all muscles at your feet expand and enlarge a bit.
- Put on the shoes on both feet. Ensure that the shoes did not squeeze your foot. Stand up and try walking.
- Pick appropriate shoes for your activity.
- Choose shoes with thick cushion and made up from light material to minimize injury.
- If looking for shoes for walking or jogging, choose shoes with thick insoles to absorb the shock of ground on heels when jogging.
- Don’t let your toe and heel jutted out from the original size of shoe.
- Don’t choose shoes that you feel tight on your feet. Although there are old saying that said your feet will gradually get use to it but the fact is it can cause your foot to blister and sore.
- Wear socks when trying a new pair of shoes.
- A comfortable shoe is a shoe that is carefully and tidily made, its heel is not too high and can stably support the leg.
- Don’t be deceived by promotions and cheap shoe offers until you neglect the comfort factor and the shoe features that you wish for.
- Know the materials. Make sure that the materials for the shoes let your feet breath. Don’t be a fashion victim!
Like the saying, if the shoe fits, wear it. But never step onto other’s shoes.Sponsored links: